The massage in Qingdao is a combination of pressing, rubbing and manipulating your skin, muscles, tendons and ligaments. The professional Qingdao Massage therapists typically use their hands and fingers for massage but may also use their forearms, elbows and even feet. It is a holistic therapy and can help the person get the benefits for the physical, mental, spiritual and emotional wellbeing of the person giving the massage as well as the person receiving it. A massage therapy session in Qingdao can last from anywhere from 30 minutes for a mini-massage to 90 minutes. Fifty minutes to one hour is most common. The cost of massage varies, depending on location and the luxurious level of the spas. The following are the most common massage types in Qingdao that you can have a try:
-Myofascial release massage
-Polarity massage therapy
-Qingdao Shiatsu massage
-Trigger point massage
-Integrative touch massage
In general, Qingdao massage has many benefits from a preventive health perspective as well as stimulating the body’s own natural healing mechanisms to aide in the recovery from trauma, depression, back pain and physical or emotional stresses. Today, people of all ages are increasingly considering natural therapies as a way to encourage an improved sense of well-being and as a means to a long, happy and harmonious life free of illness.
1. Increases circulation, allowing the body to pump more oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs.
2. Stimulates the flow of lymph, the body’s natural defense system, against toxic invaders. For example, in breast cancer patients, massage has been shown to increase the cells that fight cancer.
3. Relaxes and softens injured and overused muscles
4. Reduces spasms and cramping
5. Increases joint flexibility.
6. Increased circulation of blood and lymph systems improves the condition of the body’s largest organ – the skin.
7. Improves range-of-motion and decreases discomfort for patients with low back pain.
8. Relieves pain for migraine sufferers and decreases the need for medication.
9. Reduces recovery time, helps prepare for strenuous workouts and eliminates subsequent pains of the athlete at any level.
10. Provides exercise and stretching for atrophied muscles and reduces shortening of the muscles for those with restricted range of motion.