What is Called Qingdao Swedish Massage Therapy?
Swedish massage in Qingdao is the therapeutic massage standard for much of the Western world. Developed in the 1800s by Pehr Henrik Ling, it incorporates a variety of specific massage techniques to treat sore muscles, tension, stress, and poor circulation. Most Western massage modalities have their origins in Swedish massage, and the majority of massage therapists in the West are trained in Swedish massage before they learn any other massage techniques.
What are the Swedish Massage Techniques in Qingdao?
The Swedish massage technique is administered by the therapist usually with massage oil and focuses on using firm pressure execute movements on the body.
In Qingdao Swedish Massage Therapy, the actual technique movements are:
-Long and smooth gliding strokes
-Kneading of individual tensed muscles
-Creating friction/vibration with specific massage strokes to release toxins and tension in the body.
The sequence of techniques usually used in a session of Swedish Massage in Qingdao are:
-Effleurage: gliding strokes with the palms, thumbs and/or fingertips.
-Petrissage: kneading movements with the hands, thumbs and/or fingertips.
-Friction: circular pressures with the palms of hands, thumbs and/or fingertips.
-Vibration: oscillatory movements that shake or vibrate the body.
-Percussion: brisk hacking or tapping.
-Passive and Active Movements: bending and stretching.
Will Shanghai Swedish Massage Hurt the Body?
Qingdao Swedish massage therapy shouldn’t harm any parts of your body. Occasionally you may feel a little gentle aching when the Swedish therapeutic massage therapist applies strain about “knots” as well as other regions of muscle anxiety, it is normal. But when the pain is too strong, you should let your massage therapist know.
What are the Benefits of Swedish Massage?
1. Increases circulation and lowers blood pressure
2. Emphasizes the elimination of metabolic wastes. This is also effective because it lessens ischemia (reduction of blood supply to organs and/or tissues which affects muscular pain)
3. Improves the lymphatic system which also removes waste from the body thus resulting in less swelling from injury
4. Releases endorphins and stretches and elongates muscles
5. Stimulates parasympathetic nervous system
6. Reduction in pain
7. Helps improve weak muscles
8. Supports relaxation and improves sleep
9. Alleviates the restriction of muscles as well as tension and stiffness and enhances blood circulation
10. Increases flexibility and durability of muscles and delivers more oxygen and nutrients to the muscles which reduces muscle fatigue and soreness.
11. Stimulates slower breathing
12. Breaks up mucus and other respiratory discharge in the lungs.
13. Allows the body to become relaxed and begin the repairing process
14. If you’re suffering from a cold, this is helpful because it helps you to rid your body of these toxins at a faster rate
15. It can relieve colic and gas as well as constipation and promotes better digestion
16. It can relaxes body and mind, improves all over well-being of the individual and relief of inner tension and stress.
Additional Massage Tips
1. Don’t eat a heavy meal before the Swedish massage.
2. If it’s your first time at the clinic or spa, arrive at least 10 minutes early to complete the necessary forms. Otherwise, arrive 5 minutes early so you can have a few minutes to rest and relax before starting the massage.