What is Called Qingdao Rolfing Massage Therapy?
Qingdao Rolfing massage is a strategy for improving human postural alignment using deep soft tissue and myofascial manipulation. Rolfing massage in Qingdao is a physical treatment which realign muscles and bones to achieve comfort and grace in the body while reducing chronic aches and pains. Rolfing massage is usually used to reorganize the whole body. This technique utilizes physical manipulation and movement awareness to bring head, shoulders, thorax, pelvis and legs into vertical alignment. It allows more efficient use of the muscles with less expended energy by lifting the head and chest and lengthening the body’s trunk.
What is the Origin of Rolfing Massage Therapy in Qingdao:
The Rolfing massage was created by a biochemist, his name is Dr. Ida Rolf. It is also called “Rolfing Structural Integration”. This massage remedy brings out vertical alignment of some particular organs of the body such as the pelvis, head, shoulders, legs, and thorax. Rolfing massage of the connective tissue that surrounds all the muscles and organs that first became popular in the late 1960s, has been experiencing a comeback. The therapy lengthens the body’s trunk and lifts the head and chest. So, the person needs to use less energy and can use his muscle power more efficiently. The final process of Qingdao Rolfing massage remedy is that anyone is able to do better and smoother and his full body is gravitationally rebalanced.
How to Performed Qingdao Rolfing Massage Therapy?
1. Patient should give full detailed personal and medical history, information about lifestyle, occupation, past physical injuries before starting Qingdao Rolfing massage therapy. Thereafter, the therapist would observe the patient’s general posture. If the therapist feels that the patient needs an effective Rolfing massage therapy, he/she would fix an appointment for the same. The process is very relaxing, wherein the therapist plays a soothing music in the background, all through the treatment. It is suggested to take the full course of the treatment, for getting the best positive results.
2. During this kind of Qingdao massage, the therapist makes use of fingers. In some cases, even an elbow is used to move the fascia, in order to stretch it and bring back its elasticity. Ten sessions are carried for the three-stage treatment, leaving a gap of one week between each session. The first step involves palpation, when the fascia tissues are closely examined by the therapist. He/she then figures out whether the person actually needs treatment or not. In the second step, the therapist discriminates or separates the fascia layers, which adhere to the muscles, which have been misplaced due to strain, scar or an injury. During the final stage, the therapist integrates the body, by relating its segments and bringing physical balance in the gravitational field.
The Benefits of Qingdao Rolfing Massage Therapy:
1. Rolfing massage can help unblock the bound tissues in the human body, which turn into very serious after getting injuries. When these blocked knots are smoothed over, the impact is that the muscle tissues and bones can now realign and balance themselves which based on gravity.
2. People suffering from stiffness, structural aches and physical stress can benefit a lot by Rolfing massage in Qingdao. Those doing white collar jobs form majority of the clientele of the therapists giving Rolfing massage therapy. It enhances the body’s capacity for self healing.
3. Rolfing massage in Qingdao also operates on the ‘hot spots’ of the entire body and treats them. Hot spots are those places that the physical and mental traumas of the body are situated. This method will distinguish these places and bring the correct posture by realigning the muscles in that area.
4. This kind of massage therapy can also generate feelings of rejuvenation, improved posture, coordination, regeneration of core strength, a general feeling of lightness, improved breathing and overall physical harmony.