What is Called Qingdao Myofascial Release Massage?
The myofascial release massage in Qingdao is a form of soft tissue therapy used to treat somatic dysfunction and resulting pain and restriction of motion. It is really a complete body treatment that functions by recognizing the stiffness and discomfort in a particular area of the body, resulting due to stress and improper body movement patterns. This sort of massage therapy in Qingdao became very popular during the late 1990s because of its skill to relieve pain and boost the flexibility of the stretched muscle. This kind of massage therapy is always used to treat a plethora of pain related problems like migraine headaches, menstrual cramps, menopause-related pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, arthritis.
How to Perform a Qingdao Myofascial Release Massage Therapy?
The Purpose of this kind of Qingdao massage therapy is aimed at releasing tension through the fibrous bands of the muscles, bones, nerves and joints, by applying pressure on specific pressure points, which opens or unblocks any scar tissue or adhesion due to an injury in the muscles and surrounding connective tissues.
The massage therapist will often use light to moderate traction and twisting strokes to apply the appropriate tension on the soft tissue, and to achieve a full reflex range of the muscle. This slow and subtle technique can be used to unblock fascia and muscle throughout the body restoring total physical harmony.
Myofascial release massage therapy in Qingdao is applied hands-on, in kneading-style strokes that are meant to stretch, loosen, soften and lengthen muscle tissues. The strokes are applied with gentle pressure, and held for approximately 2-mintues in order for the stretch to have its full effect on the muscle. Typically the same stretch is performed more than once by the therapist until the muscle is totally relaxed and a release is felt. The therapist will always apply massage in the direction of the muscle fibers to encourage the full range of motion of the muscle.
During Qingdao myofascial release massage, the client may be manipulated in a wide variety of poses, or the massage therapist may only stretch a muscle in a small way, using a few fingers to get deep into the muscle and pull it into a beneficial stretch. Breathing in conjunction with the stretches is advised for maximum comfort and benefit.
The Benefit of Qingdao Myofascial Release Massage:
1. This massage therapy rejuvenates tightened muscles and connective tissues or fascia and relaxes the body muscles as well as reduces any kind of pain or discomfort. It has even been used as therapy for repetitive stress injuries of the muscular-skeletal system.
2. Reinstating the normal smooth functioning of the fascia relevant to injured or strained muscles and extending the fascia or muscle connective tissues back to their normal length. 3. Myofascial release massage in Qingdao can enhance body posture, relieve areas of muscle soreness, even out the stiffness of injured fascia and improve overall flexibility
4. Qingdao myofascial release Massage can lessen the pain you feel from other conditions. Like with any physical routine. This Qingdao massage therapy has also been used to treat pains of a different kind, including those associated with chronic fatigue, severe tension and anxiety.
5. It can loosens tight muscles and tissues and it is also thought to help with injuries and other sustained physical damage.
6. Massage provides relaxation and a higher sense of well being. It is also linked with lower heart rate, blood pressure and cortisol levels.
7. It can be used as a preventative method or to promote the healing of an injured, stiff or painful muscle and has also been affective in treating patients with sloppy posture, chronic fatigue, severe tension and anxiety, as well as repetitive stress injuries of the muscular-skeletal system.