How to explain Sport Massage in Qingdao?
Sports Massage in Qingdao is a special form of massage and is typically used before, during, and after athletic events. This kind of massage is a deeper Massage, applied skillfully, is the most effective therapy for releasing muscle tension and restoring balance to the musculo-skeletal system. The purpose of the massage is to prepare the athlete for peak performance, to drain away fatigue, to relieve swelling, to reduce muscle tension, to promote flexibility and to prevent injuries. Qingdao sports massage emphasizes prevention and healing towards the muscle tissue and tendons, it is also very useful for individuals who are with injuries, long-term pain or limited range of motion.
What are the Techniques of Qingdao Sport Massage?
Depending on the needs of the athlete, a variety of techniques are used. The technique often involves a blend of traditional Swedish Massage and Shiatsu specifically designed to treat professional athletes. Each type of sport has different demands on the players. Each sport uses muscle groups in a different way. Sports massage is designed to address those specific concerns and may differ according to the sport the athlete plays. Sports massage can be aimed to help heal strained muscles and allow healthy ones to reach peak performance and maintain it while minimizing the risk of injury. The three main categories of massage that are predominantly used in sport are effleurage, petrissage and frictions. Almost all massage techniques are carried out with the main pressure being directed towards the heart. This helps increase venous and lymphatic flow and ensures that no pressure of blood is being pushed against closed valves causes any damage to blood vessels. The only exception to this is where short strokes are aimed at stretching muscle fibres. Because the strokes are limited, there is no risk of pressure being built up.
The Benefits of Qingdao Sport Massage:
1. Sports massage reduces the heart rate and blood pressure, increases blood circulation and lymph flow, reduces muscle tension, improves flexibility, and relieves pain.
2. Sports Massage can also include pre-event, post-event and maintenance techniques that promote greater athletic endurance and performance lessen chances of injury and reduce recovery time.
3. Sport massage in Qingdao is the most effective therapy for releasing muscle tension and restoring balance to the musculo-skeletal system.
4. These muscle imbalances may develop and often go undiagnosed until they are serious enough to cause the athlete discomfort or impede performance.
5. The skilled massage therapist will be able to detect variations in the soft tissues and by using the correct techniques, help the sports person maintain a much healthier physical state.
6. One of the greatest benefits of sports massage is in helping prevent injury.
This kind of massage treatments can also for:
-Tennis & Golfers Elbow
-Iliotibial band syndrome
-Lower Back Pain
When Should I Get A Sports Massage?
A sports massage in Qingdao is a good choice if you have a specific problem such as a tender knee from running. It is also be a good idea to see a sport massage therapist, who can help you identify and correct the movement pattern that might be causing your injury in the first place. The massage therapist will focus in on the problem area rather than giving you a full-body massage. The people who are new to the spa are more comfortable getting a sports massage in Qingdao because it sounds more masculine. That’s fine, even if they don’t have an injury. No matter what kind of massage you choose, the massage therapist should check in with you about what your needs and expectations are for the massage.
What are the Physiological and Psychological Effects of Sports Massage?
1. Pain reduction. Tension and waste products in muscles can often cause pain. Massage helps reduce this in many ways including releasing the bodies endorphins.
2. Relaxation. Muscles relax through heat generated, circulation and stretching. Mechanoreceptors which sense touch, pressure, tissue length and warmth are stimulated causing a reflex relaxation.
3. Anxiety reduction. Through the effects mentioned above relaxation is induced and so reduces anxiety levels.
4. Invigorating. If massage is done with brisk movements such as what would be done before an event then this can produces an invigorating feeling.