Qingdao ice massage therapy is a good way to ease the pain while transporting the patients to a medical care facility. It is actually a treatment process which is employed to help reduce tissue harm and carry aid to inflamed muscle tissue, tendons, and ligaments. Ice massage in Qingdao is one of the best things you can do to help heal and relieve tendonitis. It’s safe, effective. It’s not clear why it’s so effective for the often-stubborn pain of tendonitis–but it is. Ice massage in Qingdao might be utilized as a part of an general treatment regimen, or employed as a sole treatment, according to the extent of the injury to the muscle mass tissue. Ice massage is really a smart way to apply ice remedy into a sports injury. It’s especially helpful for injuries like shin splints, plantar fasciitis, and hip flexor strains.
The Benefits of Ice Massage in Qingdao
1. Qingdao ice massage therapy can slow the inflammation and swelling that occurs after injury.
2. Ice massage therapy in Qingdao can numb sore tissues (providing pain relief like a local anesthetic).
3. Qingdao ice massage therapy can slow the nerve impulses in the area, which interrupts the pain-spasm reaction between the nerves.
4. Ice massage therapy can decrease tissue damage.
5. It allows for a better penetration of the cooling effects of ice therapy when compared to traditional ice bags. It also uses the effects of massage to mobilize the soft tissue. When applied to superficial muscles, it can help to decrease inflammation and to reduce pain.
6. Ice massage in Qingdao can help decrease pain, swelling, and inflammation that can result from injury and from some conditions such as arthritis. Ice massage is a quick and easy way to get the benefits of ice.
How to Perform Qingdao Ice Massage
1. To do the ice massage you first need a block of ice. An ice cube won’t work because it’s too small and too hard to hold once it starts to melt.
2. Using something about the size of a small yogurt container usually works well. Fill it about 3/4 of the way and freeze it. Don’t cover it or fill it to the top because water expands when it freezes.
3. Next, you’ll need a couple of towels to keep the area dry and to hold the ice with. You don’t want your hand going numb or getting too cold when you’re doing this. Again, you need to be able to hold onto the ice for the duration of the massage.
4. You’ll want to locate the actual tender area. Many times this is just 1 or 2 points in the muscle area. The tenderness is an indication that this is where the muscle is strained and going into spasm.
5. Once you locate this painful area, then apply the ice directly to the skin in a circular fashion. Lifting it every so often to dab the moisture from the skin, then apply it again.
5. In general, repeating the ice massage in Qingdao about 4 times a day in the first 24 to 48 hours is helpful. After 48 hours, there is less evidence that icing the injury will improve your healing time.
Some Tips for Use Qingdao Ice Massage Safely and Effectively:
1. You should keep the ice moving. Letting it rest for too long directly on the skin can cause frost-bite.
2. Apply ice until the area feels numb, and then no more than five minutes after that.
3. Wait until the area is no longer numb and is warm to the touch before applying ice again.
4. Don’t use ice if you have rheumatoid arthritis, cold-allergic conditions, paralysis, or areas that don’t have full feeling.
5. When you have tendonitis, you also need to rest the injured tendon. Take a significant break from activities that are causing the irritation to your tendon.
6. If the pain interferes with your daily activities and continues for more than a week, you should see your doctor.