Acupressure massage in Qingdao is an ancient form of Chinese medicine that stimulates pressure points along the meridians of the body. It is derived from acupuncture, As a noninvasive, natural health care massage treatment, Qingdao acupressure massage is believed to remove blockages from Chi, thus restoring balance to the body and promoting self-healing capabilities. Qingdao acupressure massage is both an energy medicine and a form of massage therapy, and treatment is typically pain free. The kind of massage therapy in Qingdao is found to be especially helpful for easing back pain and for certain types of headaches, including migraine. The acupressure specialists have developed a wristband that is said to relieve the symptoms of motion sickness and other forms of nausea.
The Two-step Process of Qingdao Acupressure Massage
1. Find the right pressure point. They are tiny only about the size of a pin-head, so this may be more difficult than it seems. If you cannot find the exact spot on your body at first, poke around a bit acupressure points are generally tender than the surrounding area.
2. Massage the point properly. Use the tip of your index finger, your middle finger, or both fingers side by side. In some spots, it may be easier to use your thumb. Stimulate the point as deeply as can be managed in a digging kind of massage in Qingdao. A few seconds of pressure, repeated several times, is usually enough. Push until you feel some discomfort.
The Scientificity of Acupressure Massage in Qingdao
The accumulation of toxins in muscle tissue causes stiffness throughout the body and puts abnormal pressure on the nerves, resulting in tension and lack of feeling, and blood and lymph vessels, which can affect both skeletal systems and internal organ functioning. Qingdao acupressure massage promotes natural self-curative abilities and removes energy blockages by diffusing the toxic build up that accumulates by applying pressure to the areas.
Acupressure massage in Qingdao applied during Holistic Massage can be used to improve the seriousness of and sometimes treat certain conditions; it can also ease tension and aches and pains as well as reducing stress levels, and preventing future illness.
Acupressure Points for Common Health Problems:
1. A sore back, press on the points on either side of the lower spine. Press both sides simultaneously.
2. A sore throat, press the center of your forehead about midway between the eyebrows and the natural hairline. Massage the point until the acupressure reaction occurs.
3. Weight loss, locate the cleft between the bottom of the nose and top of the upper lip. Pinch it when you are hungry, and within moments your hunger will be gone.
4. Low back pain, apply strong pressure in the middle of the dip on the sides of your buttocks.
5. Lower abdomen discomfort, such as bowel disorders or indigestion, run your thumb up the inner, rear edge of the shin bone directly in line with your ankle bone toward the knee.
6. Backache, apply pressure just below the tailbone.
7. Insomnia, press two points, right at the natural hairline on either side of the spine.
8. Headache, press the point between your eyes.
The Benefits of Qingdao Acupressure Massage Therapy
Acupressure massage in Qingdao is not only used when a person is medically sick. It can also be used to relieve muscle pain, which is done by removing the stress and tension in the muscle. Other benefits of Qingdao acupressure massage is for pain relief, improvement of circulation, mind and body relaxation.
More and more people prefer Qingdao acupressure massage to other methods of relaxation because it not only focuses on specific body parts such as neck, back and limbs but takes on a holistic approach so that all meridian points are open to energy flow to give you a sense of well being.