What is Aromatherapy Massage in Qingdao?
Aromatherapy Massage in Qingdao is primarily slow, gentle, rhythmic movements – effleurage. The massage technique helps muscles melt into deep relaxation, relieves water retention, de-stresses the body, mind and spirit, stimulates the lymphatic system, improves the immune response, and assists the body to naturally release toxins.
What Can I Expect During an Aromatherapy Massage in Qingdao?
After the consultation, one or more essential oils are selected based on what you need and are mixed in with the massage oil or lotion. The subtle aromas of the essential oils fill the air around you during the massage.
How does Shanghai Aromatherapy Massage Do?
The nostrils are affixed to an element within the brain known as the limbic program. The limbic system controls emotions and influences the neurological system and hormones.
When you inhale essential oil molecules, messages are transmitted to the limbic technique and influence heartbeat, anxiety level, blood strain, breathing, memory, digestion, as well as the immune technique. Crucial oils may also be considered to get absorbed through the pores and skin.
Some Guidelines of Aromatherapy Massage in Qingdao:
All Massage Therapists can share in gentle Aromatherapy massage between loved ones by following the below guidelines:
1. Do not ever use hard or painful pressure. Hard pressure can feel good, but gentle movements are the safest and most effective in the long term.
2. Don’t ever directly massage on bones, and never massage areas that have been fractured.
3. Don’t massage the abdominal area of anyone with stomach problems or who is pregnant.
4. Don’t massage areas that are infected or injured.
5. Do not ever try to rack anyone’s back. Leave this to a qualified professional.
6. Do not massage anyone that has or who may have blood clots.
Be very careful when massaging anyone with special medical or health issues. Those with special medical issues should receive massage from a qualified massage therapist.
Aromatherapy Massage Benefits:
1. Relaxes, balances and harmonizes the body.
2. Reduces stress.
3. Strengthens the entire body and supports the body in its own healing process.
4. Encourages a healthy immune system to fight infection.
The Essential Oils Used in Qingdao Aromatherapy Massage:
In aromatherapy massage in Qingdao, essential oils are mixed with a carrier oil like sweet almond, apricot kernel, or grapeseed oil. The massage therapist use up to five oils in a mixture, and chooses the oils based on what you need. A relaxing aromatherapy massage, for instance, might have lavender or bergamot, while a massage for sore muscles might include peppermint and eucalyptus. Essential oils are a volatile, highly concentrated plant extracts, derived from leaves, bark, roots, seeds resins and flowers. They can also be used in hydrotherapy baths, facials and body treatments. You can also use them at home.